Wouldn’t it be nice, and make more sense, if prospective homeowners fully considered the essential elements of FINANCEand planned accordingly to achieve your best goals, expectations and needs? Since, for most of us, our home equity represents our greatest financial asset, shouldn’t we prepare as best we can and proceed with our eyes wide open? With that in mind, this article will briefly consider, examine, review and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, why this, so often, makes the difference between truly enjoying owning a home and feeling overwhelmed and unnecessarily stressed from the day. to-day, the obstacles of home ownership.
1. Money; future: Yes, first of all, we examine and consider so many areas of financing, etc. As possible, we will reduce many unnecessary and avoidable stresses and annoyances. Owner prepared, look at both current and future needs, and structure a relevant and quality financial plan. Most only consider the need for a down payment, but overlook the necessary future reserves, for repairs, renovations, upgrades, maintenance and, in the event of an unforeseen setback. Doing so requires a high degree of concentration and discipline!
2. Intentions: Know your personal intentions before buying a home. Are your plans to keep it long term or just as a starter house? This will dictate the best way to organize your personal finances when it comes to owning your own home!
3. Needs: Do you know both your current and probable future needs? Those who plan accordingly are generally better prepared and enjoy home ownership – in a less stressful way!
Four. Active: Think of your home. not just from an emotional perspective, but also, as the most significant asset, in your portfolio. Protect it, preparing for possible eventualities!
5. Nervous: It’s normal to be a little nervous about owning a home. The better you plan and prepare, the happier and less stressed you will be!
6. Options: You will face various options throughout the process, from home hunting, getting started, to owning a home. What type of home and property do you need that will meet foreseeable future needs and will satisfy much of what you want, seek, and want? What renovations, upgrades, etc. could they align with its emotional and logical components?
7. Emphasis: Don’t try to keep up Jones’, But determine what is most important to you and where you should place your emphasis!
8. Service; solution: What will it serve you and what is your solution to aligning and coordinating your focus in a balance between head and heart?
The wisest owners consider and prepare their FINANCE. Will you be your best friend or your worst enemy?