It’s true, internet startups are making huge fortunes, and it’s natural to consider starting your own online business as a method of gaining financial freedom, getting out of a limited or bad job, or simply gaining more control over your business. financial and general well-being.
While there is more than one business model that can convert traffic into dollars as you start an internet business, choosing your business model is NOT the first step in getting your business up and running. However, it seems to be the main focus of most of our consulting clients and certainly the main focus of many people we see frequenting the various discussion forums related to this topic.
WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOUR COMPANY’S INTERNET STARTUP PLANS THAN HOW TO MAKE A PROFIT?
One of the most critical elements in operating a highly profitable online marketing business is creating a reason for hundreds of thousands of visitors to visit your site each month.
Why would people come to your site?
1. You provide simple and clear information on a topic that interests them or is passionate about them.
2. They like your communication style – today you have options to communicate in writing, via audio, or even video.
3. Offers a community of interests, again aligned with your passions and interests.
4. Offer a product or service that is aligned with your interests and passions.
Once you have people visiting your site, you have many options for monetizing that traffic – the key to your successful internet business startup is finding a strong passion or interest that you ideally know.
So instead of worrying first about what product to develop, what your website design should look like, how to market your site, or any other tactical decision, you need to find out what business I will build. What value will I offer and to whom?
The key to a successful internet business starts with locating a niche you understand, figuring out what people are already buying and asking for, aligning them with a better solution, and you will have a business yourself.
There are many ways you can choose to monetize this simple process:
1. You could offer what people want for free in exchange for their contact information and the intention to market additional products / services to them in the future.
2. You could offer whatever they want for free and make a profit through ads, sponsorships, etc.
3. You can offer them whatever they want in the form of a product funnel, in which you offer a range of products from low to high price.
If you are eager to start your internet business, these are the basic models, but it all depends on being good at finding a niche and understanding what they want.